I’ve been tagged by someone I’ve really enjoyed following: Life and Other Misadventures. I like to answer questions…someone close to me knows this. I know there are rules, but I’ve never been much for following directions or reading instructions. I like the idea of spreading questions through out the universe, but I’d rather not “tag” someone who doesn’t feel the same. So, if you like being tagged, then by all means leave comments with your answers to these questions.
1. What things do you like to do to unwind when you’re stressed out?
I like to paint or listen to music. Preferably at the same time. Other things relieve stress but this is a family show.
2. What was your earliest memory?
Getting lost in a neighborhood and a man carrying me back to my family. It could have gone badly but didn’t. I can still see his hands reaching out to me and smell his cologne as he held me in his arms.
3. What was the best Halloween costume you ever wore?
I Dream of Jeannie. I loved that long pony tail.
4. What’s on your “bucket list?”
To travel across the United States visiting tourist traps and eating pie in diners.
5. What’s the worst job you ever had?
Working at an emergency room clinic. I was far too prone to queasiness.
6. If you could change one thing about life, what would it be?
I’d be writing this as I was traveling through Japan.
7. What’s your favorite thing to eat when you cook for yourself (or snack you eat over the sink when no one’s around)?
Puff Pastry Margarita Pizza from Trader Joe’s.
8. What’s your biggest motivation for getting up in the morning?
I just can’t wait to find out what’s going to happen. That and my kid’s good morning and then good bye hug as I trudge off to work.
9. What song describes you?
10. What was your favorite book as a child?
The Monster at the End of the Book. It was my daughter’s too.
11. If you knew you would be stranded on a desert island for several years and you could only listen to music you’d brought with you, which five albums would you put in your suitcase?
The Head and The Heart by band of same name; In Time: The Best of REM 1988-2003 – REM; Rumors – Fleetwood Mac; Transference by Spoon; Anthony & The Johnson by band of same name and last but not least, Moondance by Van Morrison.
Thanks for tagging and sending me the questions. Sorry I’m breaking the chain!